Here are the median home prices for South Orange County through December 2007, as reported by the OC Register. We also compared them to the ending numbers for 2006. The dollar-value and percent changes for each city are also included.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
South OC 2007 median prices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
crash and burn, wait until 12/08
Dayum! what happened to laguna hills?...
Can you also show 92673 which is Talega of San Clemente and the newer Forster Highlands and Forster Ranch portion of San Clemente. I am sure these areas have dropped much more than 92672.
Never mind, I scrolled down and saw 92673. Thanks.
I recently saw Talega in San Clemente. The prices are to high.
This summer will be the first real sales season with the sellers knowing prices are diving. I wonder what the leftover sellers will do when they are still trying to sell after summer. I have read some predictions on O.C. prices. A drop of 13% in 208 and 10% more in 2009 sounds about right. This says that a house on the market now would be worth 78% as much in two years. Two years could be about at the botom.
Post a Comment