Thursday, February 14, 2008

Video: NAR president on CNBC



The president of the National Association of Realtors recently appeared on CNBC to talk up the housing market. Notice how the reporters don't blindly buy all he's selling?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really couldn't hide his denial and anger , could he?
why do I need a realtor when I can get all info. (including what he said) from net.

Anonymous said...

The herd mentality is working in reverse now, and we still have at least a few years and some large double-digit corrections in many areas before we find a "bottom".

Great time to buy? Ha! The realtors must be hoping a wave of greater fools come along to unload their overpriced inventory on. Unlikely.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!! Keep this good stuff coming.

Anonymous said...

Oh Brother. Sure there's alot of inventory it's still all overpriced. I don't want to catch the falling knife, I'll be waiting until next year at the earliest.

Anonymous said...

That comment about never knowing a realtor that didn't thing *today* was the best time to buy... that was great. And it's so true.

I hear from friends all around here (San Clemente, Capo Beach) that now is the time to buy and they are worried about "missing the bottom". 20 min spent on the internet looking at the data out there should be enough to convince anyone of what's going on.

el bee said...

I almost passed out from the overwhelming stench of horseshit.

Anonymous said...

The reporters weren't buying the bs. because this wasn't FOX.